Improve your knowledge with practical education from the field of accounting and information technology
EDUCATION IN ACCOUNTING
Become an accountant
Being a good bookkeeper and accountant in today’s constantly changing environment is not easy and therefore it is important that all those interested in education in these fields get practical and up-to-date knowledge.
The education program is organized in the form of workshops and it is based on the learning of accounting, bookkeeping techniques, current legislation and by-laws and their application in practice. Examples used in the workshops are from the real life of businessmen.
Our workshops are intended for persons with no experience, as well as:
- For those who want to supplement theory with practice.
- For those who want to advance on their current workplace.
- For entrepreneurs who are interested in rounding up their knowledge and thus gaining a better insight into the documentation.
- For those who want to make business books their allies.
Principle of work:
- Education is performed through software we use in our work;
- Education is organized in the form of a workshop, in total of 40 lessons that last 45 minutes each, and which are realized over a period of 10 weeks;
- Education is organized 2 times a week as block lesson of 1h and 30min.
The education team consists of people who have over 20 years of experience in fields of economy and accounting, and which are, among other things, responsible for education of our employees.
Upon successful completion of the education, each participant receives the PROFI NOVA certificate, and can boast a new experience.
EDUCATION IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Get ready for the future
Today, most things are done digitally and this has become the standard of living, doing business and everyday life. It is therefore essential that we acquire excellent knowledge in all fields that will be useful for us to build ourselves into a better, more professional and more efficient person. There is a special emphasis on the word efficient, because nothing has allowed us to achieve this level of organization just like IT technology did.
This training is intended for persons who have low or medium knowledge in this field and are determined to upgrade it.
Principle of work:
- learning through the use of up-to-date tools
- literature contains many practical examples and real life situations
- education is organized in the form of a workshop, in total of 40 lessons that last 45 minutes each, and which are realized over a period of 10 weeks
- education is organized 2 times a week as block hour of 1h and 30min.
Upon successful completion of the education, each participant receives the PROFI NOVA certificate.
We want to support people in their professional and personal development so that tomorrow they can do more things for themselves and their environment. This is important for us because we want to be part of a society that works and creates, improves itself, and so we decided to be more active in this regard, and we give our contribution, among other things, through useful and quality education.